Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, July 16, 2017

Invest 95L Forms in Atlantic Headed For Caribbean & Central America for Tropical Sunday Brunch


Discussion worth reading from NHC


And now let's look at Invest 95L below:

rb0-lalo.gif (720×480)

Ever watched Chopped? You know the look on their faces when they open their baskets up and see the four ingredients and there's emu eggs, matzoh, craw fish and a dragon fruit and they just stare at it a while thinking "what the hell? Obviously someone's making their own version of not kosher fishy Mazto Brei with Dragon Fruit Sauce. Matzo Brei is sort of like French Toast but not really but hey if you pour honey or Maple Syrup over anything it's usually worth eating.  And that leads us back to Invest 95L.  What is it? The NRL site is up and running with it and there's even a floater. There is mild model support and an iffy window for development. 

This is 95L on the NRL


Below is Hurricane Fernanda


Yeah... got a long way to go honey ...

I'm trying reverse psychology here so be warned..

So what's up with this Invest?
It's like having all the ingredients with no recipe.
Sort of winging it and hoping the hash comes out right.
Helps to thrown in honey or rum usually...
Molasses if you live in the Carolinas!


It has weak model support.
Water warm enough.
Low shear where it is currently.
It can't go too high or gets in trouble.
Staying low it has low spin potential.
Kind of like Johnny Cash walking the line.

Too close to the equator and it can't find it's mojo.
Too far North it has shear and dust.
We've seen this tango already this year.
It's name was Bret.
It's an easier sell than TD4 models.



BAMN SLAMS INTO CENTRAL AMERICA!
Plausible.

For those geographically challenged here's the map below:


For now intensity wise let's talk on a Tropical Storm
If this doesn't develop it can go into the EPAC..
..and get way better model support.
The EPAC has been hot. 
The Atlantic has not.

rb_lalo-animated.gif (720×480)

Can 95L be a break out ?

sat_ir_enh_east_loop-12.gif (640×512)

Time will tell...

If there was a group for tropical weather groupies I'd be in it. It's an odd addiction and trust me I have many. It's hard not to loop it and look and well that's how it goes. I can simply put up a track map and say "keep watching" and have a nice Sunday.

Can I get a Hallelujah? Can I get an Amen? ... I find my soul revival listening to Maren Morris and looping. For now all we can do is see where this goes.......when this wonderful world gets heavy and I need to find my escape... I just keep the loops looping and listening to music til my sins wash away. ;) And It's an addiction I'm not planning on giving up any time soon... 

Miss Chavis puts it simply and well below:



As for me I'm gonna make some Matzo Brei I think..
.. we have a lot of Matzo left................
Or maybe not.
I'm just playing it by ear today.. 
..wishing I was anywhere but here.
Don't say I didn't warn ya when the real hurricanes show up.

Besos BobbiStorm
@BobbiStorm on Twitter


Matzo Brei Recipe ;)
http://www.bonappetit.com/recipe/matzo-brei





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At 6:45 PM, Blogger Sofia said...

Thank you that was entertaining.

 
At 5:10 AM, Blogger Kamistry... said...

Loved this update and I think I have the group for you if you're on Facebook. It's called Barbados Weather Watchers Reloaded and it is a group of us, mainly from Barbados but also others from around the Caribbean, who have a passion for keeping track of the tropics. Hope to see you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home