Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, November 03, 2016

NHC SAYS 20% Still .. Low Chances But Possible. Hey Chicago Did Win the World Series Maybe Anything Is Possible .. Seasons Change At Starbucks. No More #PSL


Still 20% for the 5 Day for Tropical Formation of any kind.


Really isn't much to say other than there is a chance...
...as NHC covers it is something to show here.



Areas to watch posted on www.spaghettimodels.com

While it is rare it's easy to see how tropical energy oozes North.
Up into the Central Atlantic... 
...way better than a Lava Lamp if you ask me ;)

latest72hrs.gif (947×405)

So keep watching unless you are watching colored leaves falling.
Celebrating the big win last night in extra innings.
If so you may be a little sleepy this morning.
You didn't miss much.

Keep watching and I'll update later if needed.

Besos BobbiStorm



Ps.. Worth reminding people to vote. My key in voting is to vote for the candidate I best believe can be President and that I can go home and go to sleep feeling I did the right thing. I do like to party but I have never been a "party girl" so I'm your typical Independent voter. I'm a bit too logical to follow the crowd or be told who I need to vote for... Sort of like ordering drink at Starbucks if I don't like the drink I'm not going to order it just because Starbucks put it on the menu and everyone else is posting pics of it online. If I don't I'll just go back to my regular Tall Soy Caramel Macchiato with an extra shot of espresso and sometimes only 1 shot of syrup. I know I'm complicated. Obviously. That said the new Peppermint and Hazelnut flavors are in stock. Seems that Starbucks has pulled the plug on Autumn and is moving full blast into HO HO HO Time ;)


http://www.starbucks.com/menu/drinks/espresso/caramel-macchiato 

Or be like a Millenial and do your own thing and check it out your options on Buzz Feed ;)

https://www.buzzfeed.com/noelchaput/25-secret-starbucks-drinks-8wcd


Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home