Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, October 27, 2016

Hurricane Seymour in EPAC .. Moisture Headed Inland Not Out to Sea. Always watch the Carib in Late Ocotober



Not much to write about in the Atlantic, however there is a storm in the EPAC. I find that interesting for two reasons. One it's a bit late in the year for them to have a hurricane. And the second reason is it's name is Seymour. My father's name was Seymour. I feel like I owe it to him to say something on it...



Also it's worth noting that the moisture from Seymour in the Pacific is going to spread up into the Soutwest vs going out to sea.

See....Seymour...

sat_wv_west_loop-12.gif (640×512)

Caught up in the zonal flow.
Funny to see a Hurricane mentioned in the Phoenix forecast.



Cone below:


They used to insist they used names common to the tropics.
Hmnnn. 


Have we ever had a Hurricane Norman?

And I'm looking at forecasts for down the road.

There are still some possibilities.


I'll discuss them tomorrow.
Also why we watch fronts this time of year.
And as we move further into Fall we watch them for winter.
But what I find interesting is forecasts vary greatly for winter.
So let's stick to the tropics right now.

Whatever is in the Carib would go NE with the flow.
And there is an area in the Atlantic but it's got many problems ...

rb-animated.gif (1120×480)

Satellites are always awesome to watch.

As most people up north watch the falling leaves.

My Grandma Mary loved this song.
Yet we only saw falling leaves in the movies ...
...growing up in Florida.


So enjoy... 
...Besos BobbiStorm
Follow me on Twitter @bobbistorm for real time thoughts.

Ps... Really annoys me when Baby Boomers trash talk Millenials.
I remember when they said TV would destroy Baby Boomers.
Well I remember in retrospect as older people complained...
I think we survived TV.
I'm pretty sure Millenials wills survive Netflix.
But will TV survive?

Stay tuned...

#nowords








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home