Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Saturday, September 14, 2019

Humberto .. Forecast to be a Hurricane. GOM Area I Was Watching Yellow Area Now.. Rain for Texas? Atlantic Wave Needs More Time to Sneak into the Carib... or GOM?




Tropics Saturday Night.
Apparently while I was offline....
...there were more waves in the Atlantic.
But here we are with Humberto.
And two yellow areas of interest.
Atlantic and of course.. my Gulf of Mexico area.


Atlantic wave has models running.
Nothing impending.
GOM may develop close in...
...or just be a heavy rain maker for Texas.
Time will tell.
I talked on this in my video...
...and the blog posts Friday.


Those are my thoughts tonight.
I'll write long in the morning.


Humberto is going safely out to sea.
I've heard a few online say it's not a "lock" 
Seen odd models that show it stalls...
Maybe loops...
But the front should pick it up.
Using should the way the NHC does....
...not a lock but looking good.

A very messy trough looking area... 
GOM messy... filled with convection.
Humberto just offshore.
Strong rip currents at the beaches.
Big waves.
Proceed accordingly.. safely.
Take pics :) and share if you go



The Atlantic is messy.
Dominated by everything in the N Atlantic.
Meaning if anything forms from this wave...
it will be way down the road.
Sneaking into the Carib.
Then what?


I'll update long Sunday morning.

If you want a great long read...
..on Dorian read Cranky's Epic Novel.
Dorian the way we remember it...

It's a great read.
Don't try printing it out...
...unless you have a lot of paper.

Yes I believed in it.
I said it was tenacious.
I was right.


Or on the anniversary of Florence a year ago...
...Google stuff online and remember.

Sweet Tropical Dreams
BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram

Ps... long version of the song.
In honor of Cranky's long read ;)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home