Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, November 15, 2019

Coastal Low with Tropical Energy ... Feels Like Winter... November. What Will This Winter Bring I Wonder...


atl_ir4_sat_tropicalindex_anim.gif (640×480)

Is that wild or what?



And there it is....
...our coastal Storm.
Our Nor'easter like system.


A large system.
Note the dark convection at it's tail.
Down in the Caribbean.
Where it's energy is coming from.. 

Watching it unfold in real time is beautiful.



Watches and warnings are up.
I wouldn't be surprise if more are hoisted.
This system is over performing.
Stronger than expected.

Love the discussion out of Raleigh
"as I write ...."
Weather can be so live.
Best reality show there is...


An awesome meteorologist is in Charlotte, NC.
I joke I want to move there...
....just so I'm in his forecast area.
In truth I like Charlotte but he's awesome.




This is a huge system with flooding concerns.
Inland flooding where there are lakes.
The Carolinas have many lakes.
Wind whipped waves on lakes.
High waves.... wind... beach erosion.


And there's another system on the way.

Winter is on the move this Fall.

I'm trying to hold onto Autumn a bit.
Though it feels like winter.

Cooking soup and the house smells good.
Be very careful at the beaches this weekend.
And I mean up in Virginia and beyond. 
OBX is used to this.... 
If you want storms it's a great place to live.
Hurricanes and Winter Storms.



Tropical Storm force like winds.
Gusts closer to hurricane force possible.



If you live in my neck of the woods.
And you like stormy weather....
... you'll love this weekend!

Coastal Lows continue.... 
...at some point the weather will be more wintry.

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram

Great video of a real Winter Storm at OBX.
Doesn't get more beautiful than that.
If you like winter storms and OBX
And I do... 








Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home