Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, July 08, 2020

Updated 2 PM. Innvest 98L Gone Red on July 8th Now 70% ...60% in 2 day.... Wants the Name Fay! Stay Tuned. And Never Forget That Very Healthy Immune Tropical Wave Train Out There



Short update.
98L definitely wants a name.
Playing on the beach at Myrtle Beach.
Trust me I'd hang out a bit too if it were me.

Where's it going?
Up the coast.
Off the coast probably.
Long Island and New Egngland tho...
Very typical track.



After it forms and recon data is used.
Let's see what those models show.

Earthnul shows it on the coast.


And never forget those Tropical Waves.
N part of last one just moving into Bahamas.


Can you say WOW ... African waves.

Old waves ... new waves.
It's all rocking roll to me.


Old blog from this morning.
If you didn't read it...
Read on....

* * *








Red Alert Day today on July 8th.
Note what I wrote on June 30th.
My friend teased me about it.
But it was the period I expected something.
What I wasn't sure but defiintely something.
We have something today.


I've learned from Dabuh if you don't blow your own horn..
...no one else will so yes I said that.
We will get back to him later.

hiatlsat_None_anim.gif (768×496)

Fay forming close in?
Check out those tropical waves.
And note the old 10% wave still going strong.



So much to say today and yet trying to keep this short, because my friend FISHING likes when I keep it short. Pictures are in and yet what I want to convey today is not that Miss Fay is probably going to win the Sweet Potato Queen Crown and be Queen for a Day but that the wave train from Africa is way too alive and well and seems immune to Covid or anything SAL sends its way and that's a long term concern. The last 10% yellow highlighted wave is still alive traveling through the Islands. The top part headed towards Florida and the Bahamas and the lower part moving along in the Caribbean. That's the sneaky part about unorganized tropical waves they become a two fer in that either part can later on ramp up and surprise you close in with a homegrown experience. In truth there are more waves where that one came from and Earthnul has a small weak pulse noticeable without staring too hard but just having a pulse in July is something that should make you wanna run out and buy a generator. Okay if you don't have the money for a generator go to the Dollar Store and buy batteries for flashlights and your radio. And that weather radio Mike showed on Facebook Live that I bought on Amazon is awesome. It charges from the computer and it has a crank thing there and it has good sound on the weather band and on the old FM radio should you be cut off from Spotify or whatever you listen to these days.  Speaking of Mike, he is so cool love his sense of humor. www.spaghettimodels.com. That link to Old Edouard, oh my gosh that's cute. Give my love to Louie and Hunter. 


Obviously Dabuh is reading my mind or listening to my dreams because it seems he's seeing the same thing I was seeing last night while staring at some of the long loops. Mimic especially screamed out to me kids in Miami complaining to me at some point down the road "really Mommy, this can't be happening now" but which way will storms go once that hit that fork in the road? I'm feeling something is coming down the tropical road.




So that's really it for now. I'll update later today in real time depending on what the NHC does with Invest 98L that they have now made red and people are printing up tee shirts as I type to say they survived Fay. Okay teasing but seriously though years ago it might not have been upgraded, it's 2020 and the NHC makes the call and they seem to be going there. Either way we have a very healthy Invest. Of course if you are @iCyclone you are thinking "that don't impress me much" and Mister Cranky also is not impressed. I'm not so much impressed but telling it like it is and it is red 70% ready to be upgraded. But really what is on the back burner is what is impressing me much.

Have a great, beautiful, wonderful, healthy and happy day.
Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram

This one is for FISHING because they loved Shania way back when we were kids having fun on AOL. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home