Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, November 21, 2019

Sebastien.... NHC Forecasts Smooth, Naked Sebastien to Become a Hurricane.



Okay at least we can see our TS from outer space.

Up close it's really attaching to that rope...
...that's gonna pull it up, up and away





Gotta be honest I think it looked better last night.
But it's a strong Tropical Storm.
Forecast to be a hurricane by the NHC.



Official graphics ...
...showing from www.spaghettimodels.com



Almost looks like it wants to tell us something...
...maybe Santa's on his way?


A Santana song is now stuck in my mind.

hiatlsat_None_anim.gif (768×496)



That's not a yellow butterfly.
It's the wind history of Sebastien.



I'd agree with Josh on this...
...paint dries faster.




It may become a hurricane.
It is a tropical storm.
As Jim Williams said on Twitter...
originated in the tropics.


As for me more into shopping for Chanukah.
Debating getting myself an inexpensive present.
But I probably have these purple shades here.


Kind of like me...
Witty, easy going, genuine...
..wise and kind of chilled today.

Watching hearings.

Debating on buying this book.




Debating on what to make for dinner.
Maybe go out... shop for Shabbos.
Sushi? Nah....

Got time to think on it.
By then... 
Sebastien could be a hurricane.

Yeah... this is happening.

I'll update later.
Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram.
Mostly weather on Twitter.
Some weather,  make up and "life" on Instagram.


Smooth....
...get it the eye shadow shade..

My mind is an amazing thing... but warped ;)
Reason for reason....
the step in my groove...
Great song...
..gonna dance.
How can ya not dance when you hear Santana?
Do you dance at home when alone?
I do.
Great video... so smooth..




Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home