Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, October 05, 2023

Philippe Groundhog Day Track. Watching E ATL 30% and Eventually GOM


A mediocre TS named Philippe.
Is headed for Maine/Canada.
Bermuda probably in the way.


Yep.
2023 is worse than the 2013 Hurricane Season
At least there was some diversity in 2013


So Philippe is going to go North.

Not much to say today.
30% in E ATL.

I'm having a hard day today with certain things and nothing really is as it seems. That's not being dramatic it just rhymed. I'm not a happy camper, sorry, tho I did get a cute small eye shadow palette at Sephora and bought a bra at Belk because I didn't like the ones at Victoria's Secets. VS used to be so beautiful, fun, sexy, dreamy, angelic now it's not. Sad, but true. 

I'll look at the models again later and see what is worth saying. I'm cleaning up my "guest room" which is obviously NOT a guest room but a storage room.... I think I need to move. Not sure where. It's a thought in the air and I'm being honest. Needs to be close to the coast for tropical systems and far enough N for snow to fall at least once a year.  

Luckily there's nothing threatening today tropically speaking and a wild cold front is supposed to race thru and hopefully my daughter will be here to party with on Simchas Torah so it might actually be Simcha like... Happy... Fun.

Check back soon, maybe I'll have more tropical news. 
I need to go to Miami to get some new stickers from cute places in Wynwood or Brickell or Coconut Grove or the Gables for my new laptop I'm having problems bonding with....

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram

It's Thursday but it feels like a Maniac Monday










 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home