Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, October 09, 2023

92L 80% Organizing in the Eastern Atlantic. BOC Area 20% Being Watched ... Long Term Development.

 


92L is in the E ATL 80%
60% in the next 2 days.
Looks fairly organized now as you can see.


92L models.


IN BOC 20%
Still a blob but a blob with potential.


EPAC currently busy.


That's always an issue.
Give BOC area of interest some time.
BOC blob has potential.


Just an example of very long range models.
Could one cross over... maybe.
Maybe not.
Time will tell ...crowded area.
Complicated set up.

I'm very busy this morning. Holiday was meaningful and memorable. I spent most my time back online this morning trying to see if friends of mine in Israel are okay and if kids of my friends who are friends of my kids learning and living in Israel are okay, as well as talking to family here and in Miami I was out of touch with over the weekend. Tropics currently in the process of coming back alive, so I'll update the blog later when 92L is upgraded to a named system.

Just a little busy today, but will update the blog later today.

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home