Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, October 20, 2019

Offline Jewish Holidays... Tropics Quiet For Now. X Nestor Raced thru NC... Cool & Autumn Reigns





Basically we got rain....
..a bit of wind.





Been busy all day.
Updated last night and that's it.
Nothing really new to add.
I'll be back on Tuesday Night.
Please read my previous blog ...
...if you want my thoughts on Nestor.
And the lack of tornado watches for FL...
...for Friday Night after one was on I4 tossing cars.

Etc..

I'll be back online Tuesday Evening.
Til then go to www.spaghettimodels.com
for all your weather needs!

And read previous blogs if you get bored.

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter & Instagram.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home