Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Invest 96L in the Atlantic ... Could this be the Pat Storm? Patty? Hmnn Subtropical P Storm?


NRL is up and working.
So are the models.... shown below


Most models take it out to sea.
Some take it into the Caribbean Sea.
Basically we wait to see....
...where it forms.
That tells the story...

It's November.
2018 could give us a Subtropical
Or something gets into the Carib...

Strong fronts on the move.
Cold fronts.
It's actually colder this morning in Raleigh...
...than it is in Pomona NY.
Something wrong there...

As for me making cakes....
Actually my daughter and her friend were ..
I was watching.
Candy inside the cake
It's a candy surprise...
For a 3 year old little boy!


You put the top on and then another top.
Then it was frosted...
Decorated.
I'll show the final product.
It's a surprise... 

Much like Invest 96L
Currently at 50% to develop.
Seems to be going up by 10% each update.
Surf should be up for surfers...


There's the satellite's spinning view below. Watch it try to develop.

As for me it's really cold here and yes I got the hat and gloves memo... really.
Wore leggings under yoga pants, it's that cold. And my daughter's lined socks...

I'll try to update later. Either way ... www.spaghettimodels.com has all the links and loops you want and more. 

Besos Bobbistorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter

Somewhere between snow flakes and tropical storms you'll find me...






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home