Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, September 06, 2016

92L Waiting on 93L ORANGE Circle High Odds Off African & Hermine Forever


Short update.
Brief? 

This is my screen shot of the important stuff today.
There is an orange circle off of Africa.
Waiting on a floater and Invest.

Everyone is waiting for an Invest designation.
Not just me.
Short term models take it to a higher latitude than 92L
Some show shear and a blocking ridge setting in.

Here's as an old friend used to say..
..something odd and kinky going on there.

http://www.tropicaltidbits.com/analysis/models/?model=gfs&region=atl&pkg=mslpaNorm



A lot of models that do not make sense.
But models see into the future so they see things we don't..
In theory.

I wish I had whatever the GFS was taking...
..the Euro shows an out to sea storm on some runs..


Getting a little sick of the whole Euro is better than the GFS debate.

It's like Fantasy Football. 
I don't care... 
I like FOOTBALL..
...not fantasy.

Hermine doing her loop thing.
As forecast.
High surf along some beaches.


92L is currently cruising in the Caribbean.
Doing battle with Hispaniola

rb_lalo-animated.gif (720×480)

Sometimes you would think there is some ...
..tropical guidance system.
And all waves must do battle with Hispaniola before getting knighted.
Beware of waves that do not go to Hispaniola.


I had a not so great night last night.
Something is bothering my allergies up here.
Wondering if I should go down there sooner rather than later.

Watching... 
I'll update on Invest 93L as soon as NHC gets around to it.
Probably after lunch.. by 2 PM.

Stay tuned.

latest72hrs.gif (947×405)


I'd post a video but the powers that be are not cooperating this morning.
Must be the Mercury Retrograde.

Some people just don't get it.
Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter

Should be a busy late September going into October in the tropics.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home