Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Fast over... have a great cup of coffee.. tropically sort of quiet

I had a nice really meal with a few of my kids and my daughter's best friend. Tuna Pattie things... Tuna/Vegetable with pasta in a lite garlic sauce, bread, egg salad... sort of mix and the most delicious slice of Avocado I have had in ages.

This season's Florida Avocado crop is to die for and should be eaten the way real Miami way.. you take a slice... drizzle olive oil and garlic salt. Yum.

And, having great, great coffee.

Anyway...nothing much happening in the tropics so figured I would let you all in on Avocado secrets of the not so rich but infamous.

TD10 is a non-entity.. swirling around quietly out there hoping to make a come back.

Irene is up there where she could still be a threat but doesn't seem to be but who knows.. still not sure it's over. Have my reasons. If not Irene.. soon.

African Waves and a Jimmy Buffett song.

Annoyed that my crazy writer friend is outwriting me and... out cryticing me. Criptic... Krpytically outdoing me? Writing me letters with more cryptic comments that are hitting home and hurting too.. ouch..here.. where it hurts.. burns. Creep. Really a creep, shaking head and rolling eyes. He is going to get his one day. But, like Scarlett .. I'll think about it tomorrow.

Anyway... check back tomorrow and see if anything has popped tropically speaking.

As for me.. slowly making a few plans and trying to figure out life and love and not too worried on the weather... the weather is easy.

love you
Bobbi
playing pop the pop up adware here.. a real pain
when did life get so complicated

Oh and watched 2 Spanish movies today. When you grow up in Miami you forget sometimes you don't come from Cuba. Some movie about a famous poet in Spain with Andy Garcia (sigh) and Esai Morales and James Olmos whats his name. Great movie, dark and disturbing...great movie for Tish B'Av and got to see end of Evita. Love that sound track.. and... earlier some great tornado footage from real toradoes.. one I remember so well talking all night on the computer during while it was tearing up Oklahoma City.. way back when life seemed to make more sense.

Great line.. great song.. about not being able to say things that you are holding in. Something..this isn't how it was supposed to be.. segue into I must have loved you from Sting.

chow for now.. Bobbi.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home