Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

HEAT WIN! State of the Tropics Tonight... HOT HOT MIAMI HEAT BACK TO BACK CHAMPS!


Sun Sentinel Headline Says it ALL!

But, it doesn't say how incredibly classy this team is... and anyone who doesn't get it is clueless!


Miami Herald... Kings Again!



They are the CLASSIEST ... BEST team... and I'll explain why but Miami has heart and Miami Loves the HEAT and ... we know how to party and I'm partying...so gotta go...

Miami RULES............true...................so true..............as a team, as a city ... as a legend!




My city... 
My kids.......
My arena...............

My Miami HEAT :)

MY MYami :)

Sweet Tropical Dreams

BobbiStorm


We ARE the Champions!  back to back...


Happy Summer Solstice ;)



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home