Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

RED SOX WIN... Go To The World Series :)



Wow. Really wow. Really, really, wow.

I can't stop saying WOW!

I can't stop smiling!

I love you crazy person for making me love the Red Sox :)

Oh Wow!

Gonna say WOW in my sleep tonight..and in the morning, all day possibly...

Put on that big Red Sox tank top you got me but... did you have to get me such a big size lol, hard to wear it in public... oh wow, where's my pink hat lol.

Oh Wow!

I know there are problems in the world. It's October, LA is on fire again and somewhere someone is running in an election, babies are born, people die, life goes on and on and on and the Fins.... well, let's not think on the Fins today. In typical Scarlett fashion we can think on the Fins tomorrow.. and the tropics cause tonight......................oh wow... RED SOX WON...

We are going to the World Series :)

AGAIN!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home