Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, October 11, 2007

Storm Forming in the Open Water..



A new system currently being watched by the Hurricane Center will soon become the next Tropical Storm or Depression ..

It's way out there.. but it's definitely spinning and definitely has a center and definitely deserves a name. Won't provide chasers much fun or trackers but will mess up the shipping lanes some.

So..give a look and watch.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t1/loop-vis.html

Personally ..or professionally, I've been really busy with some projects at work and now that mercury has gone retrograde (or will any minute now) I seem to be redoing everything here :) but that's good cause I love my job and I enjoy doing what I do..

That..and listening to a bunch of old music some friends have sent me over time and some I found on youtube. My daughter who is nearby is a real Jim Croce freak so.. enjoy along with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home