Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, October 01, 2007

Quick Update on Tropics

It rained last night so wild it was like having a hurricane for a half an hour. Sukkoth came down.. will fix it later. Power went out... was a fight for life from the pole in my backyard, pole lost. Very windy, constant strong wind.. not gusts.

There might be something developing near keys.. florida, will see.

The circulation is STILL there and now exposed and spinning in the area currently known as "remnants of Karen" and I think we may see something.. if it has anything to give.. should do it soon.

Lastly.. look to the South Carib for something small to develop in some way and pull north towards Florida.

Gotta go... gotta take my son to someplace on Yacht Club Drive and drop him and then I am free to use the computer alone while he is at his friend's house... while my daughter is in Disney... what a life these kids have, wow.. boggles my little mind while I sit here wishing on ..oh well that would be telling wouldn't it :)

Be back later... with more specifics and links,

Besos from Bobbi in very wet Miami

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home