Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Sleepy Sunday..

Trying to wake up here. So.... I'll post later.

There are still clouds down in the Carib and like a bunch of suspects of JDate. Lots of possibilities... but nothing really going on.

Beautiful breeze today. Beautiful gray morning that reminds me of California and the beach cities, gosh I did love living there in ways. No hurricanes but lots of rich geological history. Nothing like Long Beach early in the morning.

So... transition time here for me... realistically accepting life is moving on and we are near the end of the hurricane season .. or possibly even done with it if we want to be real ..then again I'm gonna watch the Dolphin game today so how ready am I to deal with the real world?

Going out to breakfast with my best friend and then ... I'll be, with more tropical thoughts.

As for life.. I forgot how much I loved to watch Boomer Esiason!
Go figure :)

Ripcurrents for Miami.. means a nice breezy day
Redsox lost last night... exhausting game. They shouldn't have changed pitchers, I don't understand baseball and why they do that.

later..

http://www.speaking.com/clientimages/clientimages,e/esiasonboomer.jpg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home