Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, October 21, 2007

October All Over? Game 7 Tonight!

Okay... meteorologically speaking I really do think it's all over.

You know that old saying, "september remember, october all over"

It's over. Really. Deader than the proverbial doornail.

Show me that I'm wrong... come on Noel .... (probably a December Subtropical) but really I think it's all over folks. I know every weather group has put out statements on how the La Nina will keep storms spinning til November but we still can't get the reluctant Noel to show his face.

As for me... I'm watching the Redsox tonight! Incredible game last night, like wow, oh wow... oh wow oh wow oh wow.

Moon is void of course today during the Fins game.. whether that is good for the Fins or bad, not sure but hoping it doesn't mean NE rallies in the last two minutes suddenly and wins the game. Or maybe we will when moon goes into Pisces. Fish, haha.

Okay... really want the Redsox to win. So, y'all do whatever you do to make that happen.

I'm off to the shower, off to breakfast with my best friend who is back in Miami so enjoying that!

Gosh I love Fenway Park.. looks so pretty and green :)
Of course I'm wearing red and blue today!

Love and kisses.. go sox!
Bobbi Boo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home