Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Breezy Sunday

Not much to add here tropically. Gave the area down by Belize some attention but don't see that it's going to do anything. My kids want to know if it is going to rain or not. Gray and windy but no rain and very humid. A tropical autumn I suppose.

Fins lost. For a few brief shining moments it looked like they might take control.. then the air went out again.

Sharon said this nmorning that the only way we could win was if the coach was out and couldn't coach. Okay, a bit mean but really do not want to hear on national tv anymore how GOOD Cameron is or how young the team is... That's crap. He is not that good or he would or could have found a way to inspire and direct the team ONE game in a half a dozen played poorly so far. The team is not all that young and has a lot of seasoned players. We are not the only team with a new group.. that was what offseason was for... No.. this is bad, this is badder than bad. This is worse than a "debacle" its raunchy, offensive, almost delusional football with brief moments of over achieving but successful play by both Cleo Lemon and Ronnie Brown. Cleo deserves to be the quarterback FULL TIME and he deserves a team to show up other than Ronnie Brown and as for Cameron... you are only as good as your last win and it's been a long, long time since you left San Diego. I'm sorry but if can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen.. this is the big time and last week I had a choice to get a Dolphin Key for the new front door lock or a different one and for the first time in my life I didn't get the Dolphin one. My quiet little protest I suppose. Yes I watch, yes I love what the Dolphins were and I even liked Saban a lot... but even in our bad days the last few years we were able to pull off a few wins and right now............. I actually miss Fiedler.

When something isn't broke.. don't fix it. When something is broken badly... fix it because unless there is some loophole I don't think we can call the season now and forfeit and just lay low til next year when Brady Quinn will probably be trying to start and the Moss brothers are laughing at how Miami never picks the good players in the draft.. rarely so unless we are going to change coaches and owners we may as well forfeit the first round pick of the draft next year.

Okay.. I came on to rant about the Fins. I admit it.

If there was something tropical to talk about I would.

I miss Matt and I miss the music.

Later, Bobbi
ps... if you are reading this Peter.. you are a sweet soul, Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home