Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Real Rain Song... I was just messing with ya lol



(I was never much for Dylan or Zimm under any name prefer listening to the rain.

Coming down so hard on the house that I keep checking to see if it's hailin.

Since my ride just called in that it's flooding up by him and he's waiting a drop until the raindrops let him get out of the house... figured would do a REAL TROPICAL update although not sure if anyone is reading this from Puerto Vallarta.



So Andres... go west... go out to sea and spare those nice people vacationing in Puerto Vallarta!

Great song. A good friend of mine loves this song and I always think of it when a storm is out somewhere west bound. Great song, enjoy.



Breaking News... they just added a Severe Tstorm warning with rotation and possible tornadoes and beginning to wonder when they will hoist the flash flood warnings. As dark as night in North Miami Beach right now. Trust me I know growling thunder and it just got so dark outside that the street lights came on!!



going to go watch... more later.. wild, really much darker now than when I took that pic... feels like an eclipse going on, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home