August 2026! Models Teasing Tropical Trouble Off or On the SE Coast... Carolinas???
Gonna start here this afternoon.
you know the drill...
NHC Nothing for 7 days
you know the graphic by heart ...
When you make a major life move to a new area the one thing weather people do is look for the local experts. The ones who know that the funnel cloud seemed to have touched down around Ravens Rock State Park and Chick mentions that the elevation there is much higher and that may have made the difference. Chick is that person here, or may I say one of those people who I taught me to understand North Carolina Weather from listening to what they say and absorbing it in until it became fluid and I know NC weather (both winter and summer/hurricane season) almost as good as I know Florida weather.
When Chick posts I pay attention. Is there anyone who follows me on X that doesn't know how I feel about @dabuh and when he posts a heart I know he knows just maybe something is going to happen. No one is perfect, but his long term "this is it" posts almost always verify. It's almost spooky....
This literally hits me where I live.
Straight to the heart of the matter.
While I wouldn't mind some tropical weather...
...I would not love a landfall around Pawley's Island.
That's my happy place up here...
...like Key West in Florida.
Could this happen?
It could.
Close in development.
Not deep tropical action.
But very tropical all the same.
It's too early to say. The NHC isn't ready to blink, but if models keep spinning out scenarios that all align closely one way or the other, they may blink sometime this week. Will models continue to show some agreement? Keep watching. It's not just the ICON. It's not just Dabuh sniffing out hearts that show patterns that continue. It's not just me saying "watch close in, watch close in" as if I have that saying on a tape and if anyone asks me "so Bobbi what do you think weather wise" I'll say like a robot "watch close in, watch close in" or maybe babble it in my sleep even! (Ps once I had a dream back in the day and I woke up and was upset as Fishing and I were in a chat about some tropical wave...hate waking up feeling all jarred and then realizing I was dream texting about the tropics.......truth)
The pretty purple.... comes ashore...
..in exact location the ICON has it.
EURO is notarious for low opening bids.
moves up to the same SC beach
then into NC
A plus on location.
Let's look at a current loop.
The area to the East of Florida wants to spin.
But there ain't no spin now.
Just lots of rain.
Lots of rain lowers pressures.
There's also quite the mess in the NE Gulf again.
Below is a current water vapor image
You have that high pressure to the NW
How low does it go?
Stay tuned.
But one thing I want to note.
Oddly, we have seen tropical development this year..
...impacting near or starting near
where an earthquake struck.
So watch the area to the North of the Islands.
Japan had an earthquake and a typhoon!
Italy has a horrific heat spell and an earthquake.
While I did study Geology in college...
..and I know it's not a theory.
It keeps happening.
Like when a spot it hot... it's hot
Maybe one day we will learn more.
But for now keep that in mind.
While El Nino may have shut down the Carib...
... Mother Nature keeps rocking & rolling quakes.
Sweet Tropical Dreams,
BobbiStorm with strong thunder in Raleigh
This is for granddaughter who loves this song.
She's a Leo... and a mini me.
(freaky)
She just got back from Aruba....
yeah missing the salt air it seems.
Enjoy....
...but know I may talk on Africa this week.
African Wave train has a bit of support.
But not ready to sing that song


.gif)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home