Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Bertha Makes landfall Twice!



Bertha actually had impacts 

on many beaches….

So first off on the road and meant to post but didn’t. So just posting now to say Arthur made landfall and Bertha made landfall! Both did Texas. True both were early July storms. The 2 for 2 so far…Gulf is the friendliest place for tropical development during El Niño. And as I’ve said numerous times close in development often means landfall! 

Mother Nature seems to like Texas this year….

Any additional Texas Tropical Tourists could be way stronger so let’s hope for the sake of Texas that doesn’t happen. 

Also I’m going where phone signals are weak and I may be off the grid til Sunday. 🙏🙏🙏 I’m wrong but it’s actually nice to get away from the crazy Carolina and Florida heat this trip. I got out at à 7-11 and the air was dry and almost cool!! It was awesome!!

Will talk on it in the next blog. A bit of a secret because it’s not my secret it’s not my secret to tell!

Sometimes you have to go out your comfort zone. Unlike Bertha that tried to hold on like a child in a pool afraid to leave the side of the pool afraid of the deep! 

Being in a weather community online is awesome and allows me stay in touch with what’s happening when I get wifi!

It should be quiet in the tropics for next week or so…. unless a surprise pops up 🤷‍♀️ 

Will update some time Sunday 

Bertha apparently wanted to die and be buried in Texas! seems she got her wish…

Sweet Tropical Dreams, 

BobbiStorm 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home