Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, October 06, 2016

Hurricane Matthew Cat 4 Miami Beach Getting Nasty... Weather Gone Down Hill in Miami As Bands Come Thru.. Up the Coast Preparations for a Landfalling Cat 4



Kids. Okay they are my kids and I did go to the beach with them before hurricanes so can't really be annoyed they are out there and it's comforting somehow to see them.

The groom from my recent wedding in Miami ... Mendy... love it, a selfie stick..


Maybe was a wedding present for the Italian honeymoon


Then storms move in FAST




My kids




Funny video my daughter-in-law Rachel posted

https://www.facebook.com/wearemitu/videos/1656225611344541/

So Miami.......




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home