Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, July 16, 2015

My Wave Has Yellow Circle 20%.. Slow Development Possible


Enter Stage Right...

Close Up...



Yesterday morning I wrote about a wave I liked. I called it MY Wave and it was in that no one was talking on it yet...as the models had not weighed in on it. I liked it. I still like it. I don't exactly have high hopes as it's... climo wise edgy and El Nino is out there blowing his cold wintry breath across our basin while warming up the Pacific.

But it amazes me how Mother Nature keeps firing waves off of Africa this season.

Official word on this wave is it has a marginal chance of development ... slow development as it moves west from where it formed in the Cape Verde Islands.



I was busy last night, trying to stay off line to get some writing done and research resolved. I write more than this blog... and suddenly a friend sent me a message. And, I smiled.


(Valid as of Midnight when I was wrote this post)

Models so far are interesting.



We'll see what unravels or develops this morning. But, as I go to bed tonight the models are latching onto my wave. Time will tell. It has the shear that is always there this time of year in the East Carib and pulls north as waves normally do as they near the Islands.

I'll update later today especially after the next set of models come in...

Even has purple splotches here... note also one off the coast of Carolina.



Just saying there's something worth watching in our basin.

sat_wv_east_loop-12.gif (640×512)

Besos Bobbi

Ps.... there's more where that one came from...

rb-l.jpg (720×480)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home