Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, July 13, 2015

TS CLAUDETTE FORMS OFF NC... Another Close in Storm



What does a tracker weather person do when she sees this?

She checks other sites to make sure she is not lost in a fantasy... 


Oh look.... I'm not fantasizing.

But, if I was...her name would be...will be Claudette!

IS CLAUDETTE!!!


(this is being written live in real time ;) like a reality blog wink )

Let's put Claudette into motion

Moving fast... using this loop so you can see ..
...how she wraps up and comes together

jsl-animated.gif (720×480)

Not a threat now to land tho she could affect the Maritimes.



As I said yesterday, the very warm water off the coast of OBX is fueling this...

It's high octane fuel for a tropical storm. 

More later.

Again.......another Close In Tropical Storm.

Keep watching.

NE at 15 MPH
Winds 50 MPH


It's Maritimes or Bust for Claudette

For Clark.. from Collette
"If a custom tailor vet
Asks me out for something wet
When the vet begins to pet, I cry "hooray!"
But, I'm always true to you darlin' in my fashion
Yes, I'm always true to you, darlin' in my way..."



Besos Bobbi








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home