Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, July 23, 2009

It Didn't Form. Back to Square One.



I guess that is the best way I can put it.

I spoke to my best friend Sharon tonight who is online finally and she said it is a Long, Hot, Slow, Boring Summer. She is the original "El Nino's Gone Girl!" so trust me.. she knows what happens when El Nino is back.

Slow season so far.

Still watching this loop, fits my mood. Still moisture in the Bahamas and a set up in the Carib that makes me think something could form.. but probably won't. Lordy, Lordy as my brother Jay says...

There is a thin, stream of convection along the ITZ but I refuse to even look at Africa tonight.

You look at the image from above. You find me something that is going to spin soon and you win the prize. The NHC has Avila on tonight and he has erased all the Yellow Circles and taken command of Starship Enterprise.

As for me I am going to write an article about El Nino and then go to bed. No, not for my blog or any website, just because it's all I can think of to write on and have 27 more bottles of beer on the wall lol.. I mean articles to go.

And, gonna stare at this loop til I see something...

http://www.esl.lsu.edu/animate/goes/index.php?region=tropics&channel=wv

Here's one of my favorite songs by two of my favorite singers and let's say we are playing it for the biggest player on the loops tonight... El Nino.



God, I love Willie. If he ever passes away from this beautiful blue-green earth I am going to get drunk on Tequila until I puke and then do it again..... seriously...

Love that song...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home