Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, August 18, 2008

Fay Sitting Over Key West and Florida Bay



She's very beautiful out there and barely moving.

Nice picture I thought. Some localized thunder and a tornado warning here but no really bad weather, just rain, nonstop, off and on strong, dark low skies and a little wind in bands.

They have said they don't think she will intensify more but am wondering why not because she has really slowed down and seems to have become absorbed in the frontal boundary so... suppose we will wait and see.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/goes/flt/t1/sloop-wv.html

As for me.. having dinner with my kids. Zalmy is home from Gan Izzy and he had fun. Works for me :) And, I am going to go sit out on the porch while dinner is cooking and sip some coffee.

Be back later.

Ps... my brother just called me wildly asking me if it stalled. LOL.. funny, my friends on message boards have been saying that for the last half an hour.

Love tropical storms!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home