Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Peak A Boo Bobbi!!

HA HA.. you thought I was going to say something else.

Just saying hi... at my brothers temporary office doing emergency email stuff.

He doesnt have power or phone at his house.. I have power but no phone or internet connection. Got cable.. kids are happy.

Library isn't open.. no power. Some mix up.. seems FPL "thought they had electric" .. long story and not saying here but some mix up it seems. Hopefully soon.

FPL was hoping to get people on by 11/8... lots of luck.

Quick note here.. thank you to my son Sruly for helping send out messages.

Rob: I'm sorry I ever said anything that even remotely sounded mean.. I thought on it last night. It wasn't for me to say I was just pissed... you know I do get pissed on "rare" occasions however you spell that word..... Forgive me please. I mean it. Honestly.

Marlevi if you reading this.. talk to you when I can... hope you are well.

Mike.. please try and keep the peace on HurrCity..if you can find the peace.. lots of luck..

FRED... The storm was kick ass! Just like you would have expected it would be.. love Wilma! lol

Miss my friends online.. learning how to write cursive again... now that I have mastered writing by hand again.

Take care.. got to run.. brother needs the computer for business.

Love Bobbi
Jay.. no comments on Ronnie please.. he's sleeping at mother's til he gets power.. have some heart here and stop laughing!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home