Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Then I Saw Her Face.. and I'm a BELIEVER lol

Oh.. wow.. I thought love was more or less a giving thing.. lol.. well getting nice CDs and they are doing their thing.. slowly... and then I saw HER face and I'm a believer.. not a trace of doubt in my mind........................................

Been a horrible week or two.. was very, very, very depressed and for me that is not normal. Stressed yes, rushed yes... moody and moved and passionate about things.. but depressed.. not like me.

So.. been working through it slowly..being honest, really honest and accepting that and working my way through.

Like we all are.

Of course the Dolphins winning didn't hurt..

Don't even put down the effect of fans and their teams...

Take the Last Train to Clarksville :) great song, great...

Miami is hot... very hot, even the AC is chugging along... tv on mute.. after a week of watching nonstop I can tell you what they are all saying.

I'll tell you what I think..

Sick of hearing about race.
Sick of hearing excuses.
Sick of people asking about the buses.. they sunk.. let's move on.. not used.
President took responsibility..good for him. Bet his father told him to. Think his father has the edge here.. probably all those long heart to hearts with Clinton. Wierd world..
Sick of people politicizing it all.
Sick of how much money was spent on Homeland Security... and the war

And, sorry if you don't like my political message but I have a degree in International Relations, I lived and breathed politics growing up and well.. have opinons.

And..now.. listening to McArthur Park..
the cake left out in the rain is New Orleans, except we have the recipe
and love this son..
yellow cotton dress lol, sorry

Truth is what peole are supposed to get is.. Xanadu isn't supposed to make perfect sense.. or does to some... Like MacArthur Park.. you are just supposed to enjoy it.

So...

where was I??

So this is my post for tonight :)

Deal with it.. enjoy it..or move on.........

As for me.. I'm great.. just great.

Lying here.. sort of half talking on the computer... watching Katrina coverage on mute and trying not to figure out what Ophelia will do..

Listening to a beautiful CD that someone special sent me.. can listen to this song all day and night and keep smiling.. or (rolling eyes) "chuckling"

Henry the 8th lol.

http://www.hermanshermits.com/
very cute..formerly known as herman

http://www.peternoone.com/

enjoy..see.. even a Capricorn can pretend the world out there doesn't exist and just coast around ... in a Piscean Playground... or take a mental Sagitarrian Road Trip and ... lie here in bed talking to someone and listening to music and pretending to be 15 or 16.. was a good age, even 14..15... lot of years... back there between the Beatles and Khory Leaque and cute boys and jr. highschool and highschool and ... lots of good times.. even lately, have had some fun, crazy times.. you know i love you... ill always be true.. full moon and dancing a Conga Line with a tambourine.. almost as fun as being fifteen..or sitting up late talking in cars
sigh.......................................sing along with Peter Noone (is he cute or what?) and.. wiggle those hips to Henry the 8th.. lol

Can only smile right now.. and that is a minor or major miracle

Henry The 8th, I Am
Lyrics
Artist: Herman's Hermits (really was Peter)

I m Henry the 8th I am,
Henry the 8th I am,
I am,
got married to the widow next door,S
he s been married 7 times before,
And every one was a Henry (Henry),
She wouldn t have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)
I m her 8th old man I Henry,
Henry the 8th I am
Second verse same as the first
I m Henry the 8th I am,
Henry the 8th I am, I am,
I got married to the widow next door,
She s been married 7 times before,
And every one was a Henry (Henry),
She wouldn t have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)
I m her 8th old man I Henry,
Henry the 8th I am(shouts)
(guitar solo)
I m Henry the 8th I am,
Henry the 8th I am, I am,
I got married to the widow next door,
She s been married 7 times before,
And every one was a Henry (Henry),
She wouldn t have a Willy or a Sam (no Sam)I m her 8th old man I Henry,
Henry the 8th I am
H-E-N-R-YHenry
(Henry) Henry (Henry)
Henry the 8th I am, I am,
Henry the 8th I am.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home