Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

Dennis On A Collision Course With Cuba

That is the one thing we know for sure about Dennis at this time.

Cuba.

Where will he hit Cuba?

How strong will he be coming off?

What direction will he be going?

Those are the biggies that everyone wants to know.

He found the weakness that I wrote on yesterday. Remember? My worse case scenario for Florida and is following the Canadian model more than others though some others have kicked in to the right closer to the Keys.

I waited last night but this morning seeing the new models I called my friend Stuart in NY and told him to find someone in Key West who could board up his house. Called him back 2 hours later to tell him they were going to issue evac orders and had posted the Watch. Like I knew they would.

Scary watching things play out the way you knew they would.

My storm. I have said that for a long time now. Does that mean it is coming to me?
Or just close enough to blow me a sloppy wet kiss?

Will see.

Going to go watch the 5pm news. Read the 5 PM discussion.

And, then think.

I left Burns thinking online. He is still thinking. Waiting for him to speak.

Heard even Bastardi gave up the ghost and went with a landfall left of his original spot.

Where are you going Dennis?

A lot of people want to know.

Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home