Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, January 02, 2022

Capricorn New Moon... Winter Makes a Comeback! Storms Tonight and Tomorrow Morning. But...........Will It Snow??????

 


Mother Nature reminding us its January!
Warnings get updated in real time...of course!

In NC tonight we have the threat of:

Rain, Wind, Floods, Twisters, Severe Weather and Possibly Sleet or Snow! But no hail they said!!

Thunderstorms and then you don't even have to count ten days (local custom) as it's due to snow as the cold front races through on the back end! Don't blink, you may miss it!



Good morning starshine! It's actually Sunday evening... but the song sticks in my mind. It does a mix with Que Sera Sera... What will be will be1 My mother liked that song. I like what I want and I want snow. I'll take any frozen precipitation but will I get to see some here in Raleigh? There's a huge storm system across a huge area serving various weather drama to the same area. 

You want to see models?

They don't always agree.....


Pretty close.
This is the forecast... but will we see?


Mother Nature remembers the East Coast!

It was a nice day and end to my Birthday Weekend and New Year Celebration of 2022! So many 2's... 

Hope this is the year we kick the Pandemic away and say Bon Voyage to Covid Variants!
Hope we get lots of good weather and by "good" I mean stormy but not too serious, but fun!
Hope people remember to be kind to each other rather than divide their friends up into camps......
Hope we get a clue on how to get back to where we were before this chapter crashed in ... 

Hope we see new, good, exciting things and yet also have serene, blissful moments.
Hope life is filled with love and passion and lots of giggles.

Learn to love the moment you are in and yet strive to be where you want to be down the road.

I want snow. I really love seeing frozen precipitation fall from the sky and even a little bit falling during daylight hours will make me happy. Yet, living in NC in Raleigh where we are always on the edge for weather trouble and often the storms go around us ... I've learned to be happy with what happens and not expect too much. There's a local custom to flush ice cubes down the toilet ... how that makes snow I don't know but I have been known to do my part and flush one or two of them ;)

You gotta get with the program when you live somewhere and I'm grateful to be here!

I'll be back in Florida in a few months... before that I'd really like some winter weather.

Enough of me..........what do you want???

Sweet Tropical Dreams... or dreams of Thundersnow?

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram










0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home