Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Thanksgiving Weekend.... Stormy in Parts of the Country... Quiet in Other Areas.


allfcsts_loop_ndfd.gif (799×559)

Going to make this short and sweet.
Not as sweet as pecan or pumpkin pie.
But a good granola bar.
Filled with info to keep you going.
Until I post from Miami.

Yes...on the road for Thanksgiving!
Most of the family lives there.
And there's a birthday party ...
...so going to be on the road.
I95 travel in the SE today is way better.
Than out West.
This updates in real time.

As far as the tropics go...
...there isn't much to talk about.
I could wax poetic on the low riding wave.
Made it across the Atlantic.
Going to maybe skirt the coast of South America?
Or try and enter the Caribbean.

hiatlsat_None_anim.gif (768×496)

I just had to point it out.

And the tail end of any dangling front...


Beyond showing this official image.
I'm not going to discuss that.

So everyone have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
I hope you have someone to spend it with..
..unless you prefer your company to family.
You never know.
Great movie.
Charles Durning.
Kind of nailed my family...

But my mother didn't like to cook turkey.
It was an issue. Every year.
Except when small we went to my Aunt.
But the dynamics remind me of family meals.


Really....
You should have seen the speech.
My father gave at my brother's Bar Mitzvah.
Oh my gosh...

And one of my father's favorite songs.
Probably cause he was always on the road.
Working in Miami... 


The road meant a gas station.
A snack at the gas station.
And no one telling him what he had to do .....
...I suppose ;)

Have a great holiday weekend.
Watch your best sources for winter weather.

Covers it all for you..

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram.

Ps.. can't wait for a real cafecito.
And guava pastelito.
And Pumpkin Pie.


Maybe a drink at Margaritaville ..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home