Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, May 30, 2019

End of May. Hurricane Season Almost Here! Tornado Chases, Hot Days in Carolinas Maybe Coming to an End?



Tropics today.
A trough like entity in the SW Caribbean.
Really stretches from SW Carib across PR.
Under the High Pressure.
We can call it a CAG but it's more like a trof.
And it's always good to watch trofs....
But look at that double barreled High Pressure.
Anyone play RISK ever?
It's reinforced.

So let's talk tornadoes from yesterday...
..and tomorrow in the tropics.

Tornado Time the last few days as tornadoes dance around the huge high across the Southeast where "weather" has taken a vacation and gone on the rampage everywhere else. At some point last night I thought The Weather Channel was going to have to go to Split Screen broadcasts as tornadoes rampaged on two fronts ... the Plains and Pennsylvania. At one point New York City was in the way of severe storms that had produced rotation on Staten Island.

And in New Jersey there was the East Coast version ... milder but still if a tree falls on your house it's not so mild.

https://weather.com/safety/tornado/news/2019-05-29-rare-nj-tornado-stanhope-new-jersey-photos#24



There have been small tornadoes and big tornadoes.

A good example of a Rope Tornado is shown below:



Reed Timmer's team launched a rocket into a tornado.
With sensors.... 
Awesome.


And as we move our way through May...
We get day by day closer to Hurricane Season.

So what might be developing?
A ... Watch the Caribbean for an early odd ball
B... Possible ever popular Subtropical in the Atlantic.
C... BOC likes to bubble trouble.

Really there isn't much to see that can be defined as "OH MY GOSH SOMETHING IS FORMING" vs more of the same heat ridge, more of the clash between late season cold weather mixing it up with warm moisture from the Gulf of Mexico traveling around the High Pressure ridge that has taken up residence in the Deep Southeast. It's as if that High wants to find a good Air B and B it can rent by the week. In theory.........models show it moderating and wiggling around a bit back down to where it belongs and cool weather in the mid 80s will seep back into the Carolinas and Georgia. Really it should be one state with some odd name as Georgia is really South Carolina and in truth North Carolina is Tennessee's beach front property. I digress but hey there isn't much to say except the very unpopular plea to beg you to prepare for the heart of the hurricane season.


The tell tale signs of the Hurricane Season are here.
Excellent shows put together to help you...
Survive a Storm.
This one is on in Miami.
There's one on this week in Raleigh.
It's that time of year.


And in Florida there is a Tax Holiday on Hurricane Supplies.
Like those crappy Macy coupons there are lots of exclusions.
So buyer beware before you stock up your cart.
But........lots of ways to save money.
Reminding your personally go to the Dollar Store.
You go there for Dove hand cream...
..you put Party City out of business going there.
Why not go there for Hurricane Supplies?
If on every trip you bought one thing for a $1
By the heart of the season you'd have a treasure chest...
...of Hurricane Supplies.
Just do it.

What do the models say currently?
They show a HUGE HIGH.
That means waves under that high go westbound.
When shear relaxes deeper into the season...
We will get the real thing... Hurricanes.
In the transition time we get subtropicals...

When you look at models in June.
Watch the High.
Stop looking for a Cat 4 Hurricane.
Watch the High.



Doesn't matter which model they all show the high.
Some show a possible subtropical
Sometimes subtropicals go tropical...
Andrea ran out of juice fast.
Maybe Barry?


Again watch the high ignore the oddities.

I don't totally ignore them.
I'm prone to being silly.
Having fun early on when nothing is happening.
I like fun ... fun is good.
Laughter and humor is good.
I'm sorry if it drives one of my kids crazy...
...yes we have fun.
Talking tropics early on you need a sense of humor.



Luckily @dadabuh has a great sense of humor.



Subtropical Fish storms as the High holds it's line.
This is why the rhyme says June too Soon.
Too Soon for real devastating WNW bound West Indies Canes.

Bottom Line.....

All signs point to an active hurricane season with multiple Major Hurricanes and areas along the coast and in the islands are more in the danger zone than other years. The high is a real thing and water is warming up and when shear weakens and slowly it does every year.... the potential is for real tropical trouble. Now is the time to stock up somewhere... use Amazon, Target, Walmart, the Dollar Store...or any store you got that has sales on what you need. And, keep watching as things sometimes pop up around June 1st and like PreSeason Football everyone makes fun of it but everyone watches ;)

Much love.... keep thinking on what YOU need because what YOU need is not necessarily what I need but we all need water... and most of us need caffeine so shop accordingly.



Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram.
Follow me there for real time info. 

 Ps...cute clip from a concert. Trying to get a good view of Jimmy is like trying to get something tropical past that huge high but hey it happens... shop accordingly if you need beer!




3 Comments:

At 4:20 PM, Blogger How doctor olu help me to increase my penis size said...

Hello everyone, am very happy to share this little awesome testimony about Dr olu a great herbal doctor who help me enlarge my penis size.3.2 cm to 8.3 cm longer with his herbal cream mixture, my girlfriend is now so amazed with the autonomous size of my penis , if you you are also in need of help on how to enlarge your penis to become bigger and stronger I adverse you to contact Dr on his email (drolusolutionhome@gmail.com) ) you or contact on whatsapp number +2348140654426 because he is one of the best herbal doctor that i can only show you up to, if your penis is 4.2 cm and want to get it reach 9.2 cm within three weeks i Dr olu is also specialized on obey m breast and boobs enlargement i advise you to contact him for help

 
At 4:43 PM, Blogger penisenlargement said...

There are still some real herbal doctors out there, despite the fact that there are lot of scammers out there that claim to be doctors, I got my penis enlarged with the help of Dr. Okpoko, and he also provided remedy for me which cured me from premature ejaculation and erectile dysfunction, I haven't been able to satisfy my wife since I got married, until I decided to check online on the internet if I could get help to my problem, so luckily I met his email address on one of the site I checked, I saw where his email was posted with a testimonial of how he help cured a guy from erectile dysfunction, so I decided to contact him and explain to him my own present predicament, and he promised to help me out, I thought he was trying to take advantage of me and just get my money because I have lost a lot of money in the past trying to get over this problem, but to my greatest surprise, he actually provided a solution for me as we agreed, after he received money from me to get the items he used in preparing the remedy he sent to me,if there is anyone here that need remedy to penis enlargement, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation or anyone that want to make her boobs bigger or to reduce fat, kindly contact him on his email address and be a happy man and woman, make your wife or girl friend happy by contacting him on his email address   
adamokpoko@gmail.com or whats-app him on +2348151731392
Here is my Whats-app number in case you want to talk to me about anything  +260950739386
he also has cure to various diseases such as cancer, herpes, leukemia, kidney problems, diabetes and lots more,THANK YOU FOR READING

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Becky Lynch said...

Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

 

Post a Comment

<< Home