Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Friday, July 13, 2007

Almost Home, No Tropical Development on the Horizon


Unless it's a surprise tropical disturbance.

This is me at the very nice home of the NWS in Key West.
Really wonderful guys there who made my son's trip.
You see the balloon goes up at 7 and 7 and it was hot and there was no air moving and trust me that balloon went up like a rocket.. straight up. Almost a dead calm.
And, only 94 degrees....

So... Key West was wonderful, like always and well... it was wonderful.

Too tired to even think but wanted to check in and check out.

I'll be back online Saturday night... Sunday morning.

Anyway, on my way home for Shabbos.

Sort of instant shabbos, chicken and potatoes...
salads, etc. Lots of Cherries. My daughter-in-law emailed me a shopping list and took out chicken and can't wait to see everyone.

But, me and Zalmy had a beautiful time.

Took a swim last night under the stars, stared up through palm fronds at the stars by the pool by the ocean and wow... heaven on earth.

Good Shabbos, Happy Weekend, Happy Trails

Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home