Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, August 07, 2006

Tropics Quiet.. All Eyes on East Atlantic

Yes. I have been quiet lately too. Trying to catch up on things at home and work and happy Miami Beach has not been blown off the tropical hurricane maps just yet.

All eyes are on this baby... I'm not holding my breath.

It's not that I can't see the structure.. but.. there are at LEAST five Upper Level Lows out there that I can count.. and Lord knows how many others so ... I wouldn't hold my breath for a really, big, nasty storm anytime soon.

http://www.ssd.noaa.gov/PS/TROP/DATA/RT/EATL/VIS/20.jpg

But...feel free to watch and see if Debby forms and anyone can remember when they saw her last..

Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home