Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Miamian's Make Lists.. Act Wierd

Most people I know in Miami today are acting calm but grinning and bearing the news of yet another tropical system headed in this general direction.

I bought a radio with a crank that will hopefully charge my cellphone. Good deal at Radio Shack and going to see if it works tonight.

People making plan A and plan B for the weekend... if I am putting up shutters, if I am shopping, if it goes away somewhere else.

This morning I saw a man on Washington Avenue riding his bike and talking on his cell ride the bike slam into a light pole.. was nuts. He was so upset....felt stupid I guess, didn't seem to be hurt.

Ive seen birds flying into a window pane before a storm but this is the first time Ive seen someone ride a bike into a light pole.. maybe someone just told him about Chris?

More later.. Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home