Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Bad Day - Part 2

There is $50 missing from my wallet. A bill. If I was to call Dina and complain (daughter) she would tell me in two seconds what I am already thinking. Which really sucks and would like to believe otherwise.

Warning.. when kids leave home..it should be considered a forever thing.. no returns motto.

If that is the case, what Dina would think, I will write it off as charity and hide all monies again like I used to do years and years ago.

Next:
I finally filled out an EHarmony application even though I seriously doubt there are any jews on EHarmony but figured oh hell. I'd go for a Roman Catholic who is sort of modern and at least understands large families maybe..and traditions. They replied after a nice description of everything I already knew about myself.. "There are currently no matches for you to manage."

I wrote in mind you ... White, Black, Native American as choices so imagine this was more there are no right brain people there or ones interesting in a Jewish, Brunette. Should have figured that one real fast.

Message boards have fallen down to low levels of new rhymes with Ed and if I could go to Mrs. De Pass and have him removed from my memory I would be fine and dandy with that... maybe they would do two people for the cost of one.

The screenwriter director SLASH producer has lost thier cheery cherry like mind and is out of control somewhere lately. I'll ask Ron to pray for their soul and mind as they love Ron sooooo much.

The wave in the East Atlantic looks awesome. Really awesome and think its too early to call it a Fish. Really. Models have been unpredictable this year early on. The last good wave Dennis was supposed to strike Miami early on.. or go along the coast. It killed off Franklin way before Franklin got to the point of driving us crazy. So much for early on waves.

One more person tells me how smart or attractive I am I may Deck them.

If I do not run away someplace this afternoon it may be a minor miracle.

Going to go out and check around the library on my lunch. See if Vincent is here, maybe that will make me smile. Sitting here in Zelaya's chair and missing her so much because she just had to move to that God Awful state and may go visit her sooner rather than later. Let me get the kids in school, back to school, get a routine going and I am going to get going myself.

Come season or no season.

Later, me
not lois or amy just Bobbi, smart, attractive, jewish, brunette that no one wants except to play with her smart little mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home