Lala Likely to be a Hurricane by Hawaii ...either way Hawaii Getting Storm Impacts Atlantic Wave Train ... Not Bad for Super El Nino Year but NADA Happening Soon.
I'm going to pretend this is 2004 or 2014 and just write a bit. This is the wave train that many tried to convince us would never happen. It's a healthy wave train, considering there's still SAL and there's shear there and more than shear there and sher that the waves are heading into the Canary Current has been a bit wonky....and yet they are sailing West.
Lead wave aka 92L is way healthier than the NHC would have you believe, because it did not intensify according to plans and models that made no sense and so it was downgraded fast and they upgraded 94L just as fast. Everyone was all excited about 92L originally and it had beautiful spin. Then 94L came and the models jumped all over it like a sexy girl the first day at High School in a mini skirt. But in truth it's a copy of 92L and I don't think either are anything to really talk about ....but it's 2026 and we don't have a lot to talk about so .... here I am trying to find something to talk about. Oh, and there's a new wave behind 92L and 94L so it's like twins, triplets.... #sendhelp
They pulled the plug on 92L and yet...
...it looks best to me.
Oh look.........there's a new wave.
Moving on...
Mimic......
In truth thats a lot of moisture all things being equal.
NHC is pretending 92L doesn't exist.
Okay, whatever.
Moving on to the Pacific
Did I mention it I was 98 degrees in Raleigh today.
Not feels like but for real 98.
I do not want to know about "feels like"
everyone needs to "just stop" with the
FEELS LIKE 119
Enough.
1. Note bulk of moisture is to the South.
2. The center could make landfall.
3. Jury is still out ...will see tomorrow.
Zoom Earth is so awesome
Here...I'll zoom in for you.
TWC went from direct hit landfall on the big Island
to
Strong impacts even IF they don't get a direct landfall.
to it could get a landfall... maybe
to
Lala likely to be a Hurricane.
Either way they are getting hurricane weather...
...so it's a big deal.
I'd be....excited.
;)
So have a good weekend!
We will see what we see.
Not much to really write about....
...other than Lala
It's a decent wave train for an El Nino Year
Gotta go
Have an awesome weekend!!
Sweet Dreams of whatever weather you want!
BobbiStorm
Great song ;) did not edit or spell check
gotta go ....late for a special date
.gif)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home