Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, October 29, 2023

Areas of Interest in the Tropics. Tammy Off Again... SW Carib 30% Long Range Area

 


Invest chances down to 40% 
8PM

From 4 PM below


Tammy on again, now off again.
Getting silly if you ask me.
Feels like a Square Dance.

Invest 99L now at 70% Red


Area in Carib I'll write about later.
I need to get outside some.
Want to shake off a headache.

Wish me luck!

Sweet Tropical or Snowy Dreams
Whichever you wish for..
BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram

My father liked this song.


He was from the Bronx but he liked Country Music.
My mother was a Southerner who sang Opera....

Enjoy the music you love!







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home