Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Yellow Circle 20% near Africa ...Westbound Tropical Wave ....Will It Wave to Don? Can It Survive a SAL Filled Atlantic?? Stay Tuned. Only the Strong Survive.

Short update to say....

... we have a new area of interest.



You know "the Wave" is now 20%

What I do like about this wave is it's wide.
It has a wide area of moisture connected to it.
As it travels, sometimes that helps a wave.


Also the Euro latched onto a weak area of low pressure.
As seen below. 
Not just the GFS...


I'll update the blog tonight.
I'm out of town for a funeral today...
... an older man who died.
And, then I'll be on the road.

But... I will update tonight.
It's a long, long, long way out.
It's got it's yellow wings.
Let's see what happens.

Stay cool.
Stay hydrated.
Never stop watching waves ...

Besos BobbiStorm
@bobbistorm on Twitter and Instagram

Sing your favorite song.
I'll add one tonight...
Thanks for reading!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home