Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

East Coast Storm & Hurricane Trackers New Orleans Mariposa Cat Adjusters Conference

sat_wv_east_loop-12.gif (640×512)

This big huge, fast moving storm has gotten all the hurricane people online excited... it's not a hurricane but if feels like a hurricane. And, isn't it all about how it "feels" when it comes to something like tracking weather?

Yes.. it is, trust me.

Sort of gets the blood rushing



Every weather person online was showing off their new.. beautiful... images for their websites that will be used later in the hurricane season. Like to put these pics below on my wall... Wall Wxr Art ;)



It's a tightly wound up storm.. fun to watch as it moves far off the coast fast...

As for me.. I'm watching the weather in the Gulf of Mexico as I will be traveling to New Orleans today to be the Keynote Speaker at the Mariposa Adjusters Conference.



I have to tell you... I'm looking forward to hearing what they have to say..

So often I work with people BEFORE the story.. tracking the storm, putting advisories into my own words and looking for information many need to properly prepare to hunker down for a land falling hurricane.

These people are the first step in putting things back to "NORMAL" which really IS an illusion but we do so love our illusions don't we...

And..in the South Indian Ocean they are finding debris that may or may not be from the missing plane.

Time will tell.. it ALWAYS does..

Besos Bobbi
Ps...Winter...please just go away..........



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home