Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Saturday, June 06, 2009

Floods IN Miami Beach...

I'll probably catch hell for this but hey it's on facebook... one of my kid's closest friends... down the block from where I used to live and was deeper a few blocks away.

Great kids...lol. My son went to the movies tonight in Aventura..told him to be careful in high water... the Mall hopefully has better drainage than Barnes and Noble which is flooded out. My other son's storage at the mall (on second thought) had flooding on Friday but they purposely keep the stuff off the floor this time of year.

Went out for ice cream tonight...wore my platforms... walked right through the puddles... part of the parking lot flooded.

Cappuchino Chip ;)

http://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=1177349876178&ref=nf

Night.... you get the idea... schools out, surfs up and the rains keep coming down..

Oh...look what is down below and could get pulled north...

http://www.goes.noaa.gov/HURRLOOPS/huirloop.html


Sweet dreams.. know what I will be dreaming about and it's not ice cream but rolling thunder............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home