Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jumping the Gun.... Starting theSeason and Oreo Cheesecake!



So... just wanted to say the 2009 Season is officially here even if we did jump the gun so to speak. And, there was another chance earlier last week so would say this means an early beginning. Depends if El Nino is lurking or not to see how we end up finish the season. Ya know that old saying.. it's not over til it's over!

As for me... I just want to remind my friends here.. I will be posting from North Carolina and I still will be visiting South Florida. I am not really going anywhere, I am here in cyberland where you can always find me so anyone worrying on that (you listening???) life will go on.. I'll just see the world from a bit of a different perspective.

As for me.. going off now for the Jewish Holiday of Shavous... making oreo cheesecake and dairy foods and having turkey and stuffing for other meals and I will be busy, but my mind will be on the tropics.. like always as I sit around in Miami watching the summer rain come down.

Love and kisses...chocolate kisses and oreo cookies!
If Ana forms... say hello for me and give her my regards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home