Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello From North Carolina - - And Falling Leaves






Okay, so I don't see any real tropical development going on as pressures are rising in the area that was disturbed. It's still disturbed but not percolating :)

I'm in North Carolina having a very nice taste of Fall hanging with both old friends and new friends. Did the State Fair, took a walk down the cul-de-sac and stood in amazement as the wind blew and leaves rained down onto the grass in multi-colored hues dancing in the wind as they fell. It was pretty. I started taking pictures til I realized it does that a lot here and I can watch it anytime lol. But, it was a pretty moment, windy and blue skies and the grass and bushes are all green and only a few trees have begun to change color but enough for me to get a taste of Fall.

Met my friends at the Fair and walked around, we got lost from each other, reunited and planned lunch for today in the Sukkoth at their house. Dropped the teenage girls off at the Mall and went for lunch. Was nice.. see the pictures below of their sukkoth :)

A lot of UM fans up here at the fair wearing UM Sweatshirts for the UM Duke game.
And, that is it for now from here from me to you.

If you are Jewish or so inclined visit your local Synagogue tomorrow night to dance with the Torah and hang with friends. Make a L'Chaim and have share the joy!

Love ya all, I'll be back on Thursday in the Tropics!

Good Yom Tov! Happy Sukkos!

Bobbi
(Go Coral Park Rams!!! LOL)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home