Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Sunday, December 09, 2007

Happy Chanukah Tebow and Gator Fans Everywhere



Okay...there is an interesting pattern of warmth in the Carib but not much will probably come from it. If you just look at one snap shot you could think .. "go little wave in the Atlantic!" and then.......remember it's December.

Then again.. Hurricane Alice formed in December on my birthday so.... in a year where the only unbeaten team is Hawaii in College football.. anything can happen I suppose.

So... Congratulations to my friends in the Gator Nation on the big award going to Tebow.. wow, big, very cool.

As for Chanukah.. don't forget to light your menorahs!

As for me.. I'm out of here. Taking a few days to decompose, relax and write. Maybe on a Greyhound Bus I can find my mind again.

Love and Kisses,

Besos and Shalom

Bobbi

1 Comments:

At 5:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your nice blog (^_^)

Take care.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home