Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Monday, December 03, 2007

Where's Winter? Too Warm in Miami

I'm here.. pondering the biggies of life.. how seagulls can see, why bumblebees fly and wondering where winter is..

Trying to understand why good people die and Castro goes on forever, why why why???

Drinking Cuban Coffee without sugar and even that doesn't wake me up.

Lost and lonely, or whatever that song is from the Eagles..

Enjoy... I'm okay... going for a walk, after I finish my project at work. HAHA... get it, get it.. I HAVE A PROJECT lol... used to get so sick of hearing about their projects..



I want winter!
(have really great boots to wear...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home