Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Tropics.. On A Clear Day You Can See 4Ever... all the way to Day 16

Sunny skies, smooth sailing, big high, youtubing.
Check back after the weekend to see if that Cape Verde Wave has formed.
My head kills, caved and talked to Crazy Person today (shrugging shoulders.. I like people with fun, sweet personalities. Just not too many ..lol... if we don't have something form to track i cannot be responsible for what me and my shadow does lol. Cause me, myself and I get silly sometimes.

If the headache doesn't go away I am going to hit the road Jack and take a (smile) Road Trip... and hope it doesn't hurt somewhere else.

Tropics quiet... enjoy, think I am picking up too many signals today. Is this funky or what? A blast from the past when I was very little and wanted to be able to sing like Barbra Streisand. Took me a while to realize I did not get my mother's voice but hey... I can dance :)

Watched Smokey and the Bandit tonight, going to bed... sleep, no dreaming allowed.
Hope everyone remembers to take their meds.

Nite.. Bobbi

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home