Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Clear Sailin In The Caribbean



Boy do I wish I was on a sailboat somewhere down around Antiqua.

Great book to read, need to buy me a copy online or something cause that is one awesome book for weather lovers, travelers, sailin fanatics and anyone who likes to cook tropical cuisine. I've never sailed mind you, only in my mind from reading but I do have a whole lot of friends in Miami from the islands and I can peel a mangoe with the best of them and LOVE the weather parts :)

Nothing happening in the Atlantic. Trackers are beginning to go bananas and fight with each other over statistics and blobs and wave wannabees. Can't even get a REAL wave here.

Miami Dolphin Calendar Cards with the game dates are available at Wachovia these days. YAY..getting closer. Have to get that package out to my brother today before I am out of money from the old paycheck.

And... well... going to compile a list of candidates to email asking for more funds for the NHC and to high light the urgency of their needs and weather research in general as it relates to global warming.

But, for now.. have to finish my breakfast blend coffee that is okay but not great and figure out what I am wearing and get on the road again.

Happy Trails, Bobbi

Ps.. Joe told me in an email he is at accuweather, just there... always so anyone who wants be sure to write him, say hello and let him know he is appreciated. That boy has muscles.. he goes ballastic he can do real damage. We don't want no tropical forecasters going postal round here while waiting for something in the Atlantic to pop. Trust me.. every time the TWC comes on with the Tropical Update and starts talking about storms from long ago or goes straight to the Pacific some where a TV screen gets hit with a tomato, strawberry or well... hopefully nothing too hard or hard to clean up.

Waiting on hurricanes to form in the Atlantic Basin............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home