Hurricane Harbor

A writer and a tropical muse. A funky Lubavitcher who enjoys watching the weather, hurricanes, listening to music while enjoying life with a sense of humor and trying to make sense of it all!

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Happy Post Purim

I've eaten enough Hamentaschen to seriously consider the Rice Diet or even the Core program on Weight Watchers.

Purim comes a month before Passover for 2 reasons...

You have one month to diet before Passover and... gives you something to find while cleaning, candy wrappers everywhere ... in every crevice behind every sofa from kids partying.. adults partying... how do they get behind the sofa anyway???

But... know after I eat that turkey hot dog for dinner.. if I get to dinner... I'm going on a diet tomorrow.

Then again... danced to the new Youth CD that my son sent me for Purim for about 20 minutes so that should work off some calories.. No??

Great CD... great.
Great...the sound is so much clearer than any of the previous CDs. As my son said... a professional studio will do that... Great CD... even if you don't like reggae.. sounds like such a mix of so many styles... with passion and depth... and the beat.. he's got the beat.

I know someone who would love this CD if he would give it a chance. He'd sit with those big earphones on his head, close his eyes... and lose himself in it. If I was talking to him... regulary, normally...

Dont need no umbrella when we are walking in the rain...

Reminds me of that Jimmy Buffet CD from the play... has that sound, of the soundtrack he loves so much...

Anyways..............

After two crazy days of talking and playing and dancing and swaying and eating and nibbling and drinking... decided to drink a small bottle of champaign someone sent me for shalachmonis after talking with Yaffa and thinking on life... I mean really... why not? Talking like less than 8 ounces here.. don't worry :)

Eclipses... holidays... phone calls... crazy friends... inspired artists and a very inspired muse

i give myself to you from my essence of my being
and i sing to my God songs of love and healing
and i want moshiah now...

if you are drowning and you need a rope.. ask Hashem to help and he'll send you a boat..

***
many names for one G-d
trotting on, through the facade...

haha... he sings about Essence... someone else I know talks about essence and God all the time... I remember... you think I forget things talked about many summers ago... when i danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home